RV Travel Trailers Auction
Timed Online Only Bidding
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Carolina Auction & Realty has been commissioned by RHA Howell a Non-Profit organization that provides sevice to individuals with disabilities and special needs, to Auction by Timed Online Auction 10 RV Travel Trailers that have been donated to them.
See Catalog for complete list of units and descriptions.
Note: 6 Units have never been used. 4 Units have only been used slightly.
All Units are in Excellent to Good Condition.
Preview Dates: 5/4 Lots 101, 102, 103 Greensboro, NC from 1:00PM – 2:00PM
5/5 Lots 201, 202, 203, 204 Salisbury, NC from 2:00PM – 3:00PM
5/6 Lots 401, 402 Goldsboro, NC from 2:3PM – 3:30PM
Call for address of Preview
VERY IMPORTANT – Bid Closing Times
May 11, 2010
Lot 101 – 2:00PM (Keystone Cougar)
Lot 102 – 2:05PM (Coachmen)
Lot 103 – 2:10PM (Trail-Lite)
Lot 201 – 2:15PM (Dutchmen)
Lot 202 – 2:20PM (Dutchmen)
Lot 203 – 2:25PM (Forest River Wildwood)
Lot 204 – 2:30PM (Salem)
Lot 301 – 2:35PM (Heartland Trail Runner)
Lot 401 – 2:40PM (Adventure Timberlodge)
Lot 402 – 2:45PM (Dutchmen)
Video: Lot 101 Keystone Cougar
Video: Lot 102 Coachmen
Video: Lot 103 Trail-Lite
Video: Lot 201Dutchmen
Video: Lot 202 Dutchmen
Video: Lot 203 Forest Wildwood LE
Video: Lot 204 Forest River Salem
Video: Lot 301 Heartland Trail Runner
Video: Lot 401 Adventure Timberlodge
Video: Lot 402 Dutchmen
ON-LINE BIDDING TERMS
All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information.
ALL SALES ARE FINIAL. NO CHARGE BACKS. NO REFUNDS.
1. Carolina Auction & Realty, Inc. has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold “as-is” and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 15% Buyer’s Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction and before any item is removed. We accept wire transfers, online bill pay (contact our office for account and routing numbers).
We also accept Cash Visa or Master Card and Certified Check.
4. High bidders are responsible for picking up items at their respective locations or for arranging shipping and transfer of items (buyer pays).
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly.
Extended Bidding: This online only auction has an extended bidding feature. The closing time of a lot is automatically extended 5 minutes whenever a bid is placed in t5he last 5 minutes of the lot’s closing time. The bidding for the lot will close when a period of 5 minutes has expired without an additional bid.
6. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. Unless you have made arrangements with Auction Company for wire transfer, online bill pay or certified check your Credit Card will be charged.
7. Removal: May 17 from 10AM to 12PM for Greensboro Units, May 18 from 10AM to 12PM for Goldsboro Units, May 19 from 10AM to 12PM for Salisbury Units, May 19from 2PM to 3PM for Charlotte Units or by appointment. If you cannot have your purchase removed by the end of the removal period do not bid. Any item not removed within this time will be deemed abandoned and be resold. If you need a mover or rigger call ours office and we can provided you a list. You are responsible for providing all tools needed for rigging out. No refunds or chargeback’s will be granted due to a lack of removal during the designated times.
8. Damages: Any damages caused by a purchaser or other party during the removal period must be made good by the purchaser.
9. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Carolina Auction & Realty, Inc. and the bidder throughout any transactions.
10. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Wake County, North Carolina.
11. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
12. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any “missed” bids.
13. All sales are final.
14. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
15. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
16. If you are out bid you will be notified by email.
17. Please refer to the bid increments table.
18. Payment Terms:
We accept Cash, Visa and MasterCard as will as Wire Transfer, Online Bill Pay and Certified Check. A 15% online buyer’s premium will be added to all sales conducted via Proxibid. 3 % Buyer’s Premium discount if paid by wire transfer or certified check. Contact Carolina Auction & Realty via phone for routing number for wire transfers. You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due. This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file unless you have notified Auction Firm in advance that you will be paying by wire transfer or certified check. Any bidders with credit card that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $100 processing fee. – NO EXCEPTIONS!
19. By registering for this Auction you are agreeing to the Terms stated above.
All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.