Printing Company Liquidation
Online Bidding Only
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Selling everything from Office Furniture – Fork Lifts – Palette Jacks – Shelving – Ink – Materials – Hardware – Tools -Printing Paper – Generic Trade Show Displays – Compressors – Heavy Printing Machinery.
Began: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 at 9:00 AM EDT
Ended: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 8:00 PM EDT
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO CHARGE BACKS. NO REFUNDS.
1. Carolina Auction & Realty, Inc. has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold ‘as-is’ and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 16% Buyer’s Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction and before any item is removed. We accept wire transfers, online bill pay (contact our office for account and routing numbers).
We accept Visa or Master Card and Wire Transfer.
4. High bidders are responsible for picking up items at their respective locations or for arranging shipping and transfer of items (buyer pays).
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly.
Extended Bidding: This online only auction has an extended bidding feature. The closing time of a lot is automatically extended 2 minutes whenever a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes of the lot’s closing time. The bidding for the lot will close when a period of 5 minutes has expired without an additional bid.
7. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. If you need a mover or rigger call ours office and we can provided you a list. You are responsible for providing all tools/electrical needs needed for rigging out. No refunds or chargeback’s will be granted due to a lack of removal during the designated times.
9. Damages: Any damages caused by a purchaser or other party during the removal period must be made good by the purchaser.
10. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Carolina Auction & Realty, Inc. and the bidder throughout any transactions.
11. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Wake County, North Carolina.
12. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
13. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any ‘missed’ bids.
14. All sales are final.
15. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
16. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
17. If you are out bid you will be notified by email.
18. Please refer to the bid increments table.
19. Payment Terms:
We accept Visa and MasterCard. A 16% online buyer’s premium will be added to all sales conducted via Proxibid. You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due. This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file. Any bidders with credit card that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $100 processing fee. – NO EXCEPTIONS!
20. You need to provide you on help and equipment for pickup. That includes forklift if needed.
21. Everything must be picked up by April 23rd 11:00AM. That is last day client has the building!!
22. By registering for this Auction you are agreeing to the Terms stated above.