Past Auction Details
On-line Auction for Home Under Construction in Beech Mountain, N.C.
Start Date: Dec 14, 2019
End Date: Jan 14, 2020
Appraisal confirmed "in place as is" 150,000 for House and 75,000 for land for a total $225,000. See attached appraisal. Also see the attached City Inspection Report of condition as property as is at this time.
Will sell at $75,000 or any bid above that!
Broker co-op 2%
City Inspection Report
Terms & Conditions
1.Real estate property located at 107 Spruce Hollow Rd Beech Mountain NC is being offered for sale AS IS WHERE IS, subject to all property lines, zoning restrictions, streets or roads, right-of-way, easements, accesses, ingresses and egresses to and from subject property as recorded in the county tax office, register of deeds and/or surveyors maps, and hereby being said property as described in seller?s deed.
2. Seller WILL NOT be required to make any changes, deletions, and/or additions to add to or take away from the value of the property.
3.Buying "as is"
4.A contract will be emailed following the auction to the winning bidder. The contract must be sign & returned via fax or email by 5PM EST day after the auction. A $5,000.00.deposit of the high bid will be required by check or wire day after auction, if doing wire there is a $25.00 fee added on. Balance due within 30 days upon delivery of deed.
5. In the event you are the highest bidder and your bid is accepted, it is your responsibility to know if you can or cannot obtain a loan if a loan is necessary. If you fail to complete the purchase of the property, you then FORFEIT the down payment. There are no contingencies. Buyer is guaranteed clear and marketable title or the TOTAL down payment shall be refunded.
6. Property taxes & rents for 2020 shall be prorated to the day of closing.
7. A buyer?s premium of ten percent (10%) shall be added to the successful bidder?s high bid and included in the total purchase price to be paid by the successful bidder.
8. Buyer understands that that they will need to get a new building permanent with 90 days after closing. Also you will have 1 year after closing to have the house finished.
9. Closing is on or before 1/14/20.
10. Deposit is $5,000.00
11. Any additional terms or conditions of sale, added by Auctioneer, shall be announced prior to auction and will take precedence over previously written material.